16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring
😍GET ONE FOR YOU AND A LOVED ONE! 98.2% Of Customers Buy TWO . 😍
I am asking for a gift in the whole universe in exchange for the rest of your life with me.
The most inconspicuous moment of this vast universe, but it is the life of you and me only once.
"Closing is our love, opening you is my world"
Can you imagine wear the entire universe on your finger?
A ring made in Germany in the 16th century, turned into an astronomical ball
Open the ring that turns into an astronomical ball
This ring is a universe when it is open and a ring when it is closed.
This ring means wanna offer you a whole universe
This ring can be worn by both men and women.
During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
Inscriptions or zodiac symbols were often used as decorative elements on the bands.
Armillary sphere rings that are incredibly well-crafted and detailed.
Color: Gold/ Silver
Material: 925 Silver
Size: 6-11(16.4 -20.6 mm)
Thickness: About 0.35cm
Size detail see the pics
Wight: About 10g
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
1 x 16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring or Ring+Chains
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Shipping：Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Processing time: 1-3 business days
- Shipping time: 7-15 days
- Logistics costs：5-10$
- Mode of transport：air and sea
- Tracking: Tracking Number for Every Order
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-15 business days worldwide.
However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting!
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.